Please see the arrival and departure information section below regarding cadet arrival time and cadet departure time. The arrival time for all cadets has been changed and is not correct in the information packets!
Also effecitve 1 June 2014, cadet registration for Basic Encampment, Cadet Staff School, Honor Guard School, Comms School and the Staff Flight has been extended to 1 July 2014 at 2359 hours (11:59 p.m.)
Cadet Information Packets
* Basic cadets should become familiar with the Cadet Encampment Handbook.
** Information on how to pay for encampment using PayPal can be found in the Parent Information Packet.
Required Cadet Forms (in addition to online registration)
The following forms are required to be mailed or e-mailed by all cadets (per the general information packet, but do not use the e-mail address given in the packet). Note: The correct address for US Mail is ILWGSE 2014, 207 S. DuQuoin, Benton, IL 62812 (Do not use the address found in the header of the Parent Consent Form, use the address found in the header of the information packets.)
Note: Per CAPR 160-1, 5-1-c, pg 13 "If, after review of the CAPF 160, a member’s safe participation in an activity is in question, the activity commander may require additional information from the member’s physician using a CAPF 162 physical exam form in order to determine if the member can safely participate in the activity’s full program, only a portion of the activity due to medical limitations, or is wholly unsuited for that activity due to medical limitations."
All cadet forms and encampment fees are due on 9 July 2014 (no exceptions). Online registration will end 1 July 2014.
Cadet Arrival & Departure Times
- ARRIVAL - Cadet Students should arrive on Saturday, 26 July 2014 between the hours of 0900 and 1100 hours. Please note: This time is different than is reflected in the student information packets.
- DEPARTURE - The Pass In Review Ceremony and Cadet Graduation is scheduled for Friday, 1 August 2014, at 1500 hours (3:00 p.m.). Cadets will depart immediately after the ceremony and graduation is over.
- PASS IN REVIEW GUESTS - The names of guests are due at the time of registration, but can be added to/changed at the time your cadet arrives to encampment. Any changes or additions to the guest list for Pass In Review must be made by Monday, 28 July 2014. Guests should not arrive before 1430 and will not be able to visit with their cadet until after the Pass In Review.
- Cadet Cadre (staff) and cadets serving in the Support Flight are scheduled to arrive Thursday, 24 July 2014, between 1800 and 2100 hours. Cadets should have already eaten as an evening meal will not be served. These cadets will have mandatory training on Friday, 25 July 2014.
- Cadet Cadre (staff) and cadets serving in the Support Flight are scheduled to depart after the Pass In Review and Graduation Ceremony on Friday, 1 August 2014, which is scheduled for 1500 hours.